Beet Juice Powder
Organic Beet Juice (Beta vulgaris) Powder (fresh freeze-dried)
EU Grown—Heirloom Variety
Features and Specifications:
- Certified organic
- Certified kosher
- No genetically modified materials
- EU old-world heirloom variety
- Fresh freeze-dried
- Perfect preservation of all bioactive constituents
- 25 lbs. of fresh beets go into each pound of powder
- Deliciously sweet
- Oxygen-free, moisture-free packaging
- Minimum order pack size: 20kg
Overflowing with potent phytonutrients, the red beet with its rich magenta color and naturally sweet and delicious flavor is reclaiming its rightful place as a wellness powerhouse for dietary supplements. If you haven't tasted or used the rare, old-world heirloom beet varietal in Synergy Production Laboratories™ 100% water-soluble, freeze-dried, organic and kosher beet juice powder, you're in for a happy surprise. This beet-juice powder delivers unparalleled sweetness, color, taste, versatility, and nutrition for dietary-supplement products.
Sweet and Delicious Old-World Beets from Germany's Black Forest
Remember the sensation of biting into a fresh-from-the-farm peach or apricot? That same authentic, delicious flavor is the hallmark of the European heirloom beets we use to make our unique beet juice powder.
The sweet, smooth, and refreshing taste of these beets simply isn't found in today's common beet hybrids grown for size, uniformity, and storage capabilities rather than taste and nutrition. Our beets are grown exclusively in the mineral- and nutrient-rich organic croplands of Germany's Black Forest. Prized by generations of healers, farmers, and cooks for their special light taste and powerful health benefits, our beet varietals are to this day highly sought after by supplement and functional food companies the world over.
Dietary supplement manufacturers are discovering the advantages of incorporating our beet juice powder in their powdered products, tablets, bars, and drinks. This is a whole food that is naturally sweet and delicious and that lends itself well to powder formulation without compromising its inherent wellness properties.
The Synergized® Difference: From Seed to Storage
Synergy Production Laboratories' exclusive Synergized® processing is renowned for the rigorous attention paid to every step of the whole process. You won't find a more potent beet concentrate (it takes 25 pounds of raw beets to produce one pound of our beet powder). And, you won't find a powder that more completely retains the natural sweetness and bioactive phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes of the whole beet, thanks to state-of-the art processing specifically designed for Synergy Production Laboratories' high standards.
We begin with old-world, heirloom seeds that are grown using certified organic and traditional natural European farming methods. After harvest, our beets are transported only minutes away to our certified organic processing plant. The fresh beets are washed in purified water, juiced, and freeze-dried in a custom-designed, low-temperature vacuum chamber. Applying consistent low temperatures and vacuum processing throughout each and every processing step is crucial to preserving the bioactive ingredients. And, to ensure that you receive the freshest product possible, we go another step to prevent oxidation—by also vacuum packaging the powder in oxygen-impermeable, foil-lined bags that guarantee freshness for three years, an extraordinarily long shelf life.
Medical Research Confirms: Eat your Beets
Throughout history, folk medicines regularly included beets. Clearly, this old-world wisdom wasn't far off the mark. Modern medical research shows that beets are rich in the completely unique phytonutrient pigment betacyans that have shown much promise in the prevention and treatment of disease and in the promotion of wellness, including:
- Tumor inhibition. The active ingredients of beets may help protect against lung, colon, skin, and stomach cancer. See: Kapadia, G.J., Tokuda, H., Konoshima, T., Nishino, H. "Chemoprevention of lung and skin cancer by beta vulgaris." Cancer Lett. 1996 Feb 27; 100(1-2): 211-4.
- Liver function. Beets contain betaine, which protects against fatty deposits in the liver that can occur through alcohol use and in various disease conditions. See: Angulo, P. and Lindor, K.D. "Treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver: present and emerging therapies." Semin Liver Dis. 2001; 21(1): 81-88.
- Cardiovascular health. Betaine may reduce elevated levels of homocysteine linked to increased risk of coronary artery and cerebrovascular disease. See: Atkinson, W., Elmslie, J., Lever, M., Chambers, S.T., George, P.M. "Dietary and supplementary betaine: acute effects on plasma betaine and homocysteine concentrations under standard and postmethionine load conditions in healthy male subjects." Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 87(3): 577-85.
The above statements are for informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any claims made herein related to diseases or health conditions appear on product labels or in advertising.